Description: Learn the essentials of AutoCAD® Structural Detailing 2015 in this training class, intended to give users comprehensive experience with the features and benefits of AutoCAD® Structural Detailing.
Prerequisites: Before using this guide, users should have a working knowledge of the following: Drafting, design, or engineering principles. Microsoft® Windows ® Vista or Microsoft® Windows® XP.
Duration: 60 hours.
– SAP2000 Introduction (Finite Element)
– Analysis and design of Structural elements
– Lateral loads
– Working with shell/ frame elements
– Etabs interface frame elements
– Shell elements
– High rise building
– Shear wall
– Effect of construction sequence (stage construction)
– Interface Frame Element Beams – Frame
– Frame Element
– Earthquake (SAP2000-Etabs)
– Wind load (SAP2000-Etabs)
– Flat/ Solid slab
– Post tension analysis and design detailing
– Helical stairs
– Pre-stress (beams)
– CSI Column