AutoCAD 2D essential
Description: This courseware is designed for newly acquainted AutoCAD users who need to become familiar with essential tools within AutoCAD.
Prerequisites: No previous CAD experience is necessary; students acquainted with.
Duration: 25 hours.
– Getting Started with AutoCAD
– Basic Drawing & Editing Commands
– Creating a Simple Drawing
– Drawing Precision in AutoCAD
– Making Changes in Your Drawing
– Making Your Drawings More Precise
– Organizing Your Drawing with Layers
– Advanced Object Types
– Analyzing Model and Object Properties
– Drawing Organization & Information
– Advanced Editing Commands
– Inserting Blocks
– Creating More Complex Objects
– Setting Up a Layout
– Printing Your Drawing
– Preparing to Print
– Adding Dimensions
– Annotating Your Drawing